Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Maintenance Tuesday, Kingslayer at last

A lot has happened since I last posted, and I'll just blame my lack of posting on the post-patch work, the fact that I spent the weekend watching Blizzcon, and of course mega real-life aggro. Still, I got a lot of things done, and since the game is down for Tuesday maintenance (and a small patch to fix some of these horrible bugs), I figured I'd take a bit of time to slow down and update everyone on what's happening.

In Cornellian news, I've completed the Scepter of the Shifting Sands questline (in the process I got a couple achievements from an AWESOME Onyxia run), I managed to finally snag Rivendare's Deathcharger on my 75th Stratholme run since statistics were implemented (I am a farming slacker), and FINALLY got Kingslayer last night thanks to the Ghostlands guild Relapse (and maybe a little gold ;) Had to grease some palms). I am still hoping I'll be able to find a guild for Cataclysm raiding, and who knows, maybe I'll apply to one of the elite guilds- we wiped once and they didn't seem to be so terribly upset about it, and that's honestly what I'm looking for. I also snagged the last few cooking recipes I needed to learn *all* the recipes in the game (Well, except for Thistle Tea, but only rogues can learn that).

In Holiday news, it is Hallows End, which means I'm killing the Headless Horseman in Scarlet Monastery daily on each of my eligible characters in hope of snagging his mount; Bellavita got one yesterday, and I've gotten the three 80s who still needed the achievement all set with that. So for the rest of the holiday I'm just going to be doing the fight daily (Have I mentioned that I *love* the dungeon finder feature as used for Holiday bosses?) to rake in the Justice Points and hopefully snag a mount for Cornellian.

Anyway, I'm going to save Blizzcon news for another post, because that post will take a lot of work since I'm planning on linking all over- it wasn't quite as epic as last year, but it was still pretty great and I'm enjoying being able to go back and watch the Arena tournaments.

At this point I've done pretty much everything I had planned for pre-Cataclysm, so I'm going to be mostly just trying to keep making money. I am thinking of dropping herbalism on Apiaceae and giving her Alchemy, then dropping Alchemy on Taurrance and giving her mining now that you can double up on tracking. I still need to mull that over, though, because it's going to be kind of a pain if I do that,

No comments:

Post a Comment