Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Shattering

I've not been posting nearly enough, but today, The Shattering is happening, which means the game is down while Deathwing bursts from the earth and starts destroying everything. I had a strange feeling last night as I was working on Pilgrim's Bounty with Taurrance, who is going to become someone else later this week as I race change her into a troll; Knowing that it was the last time I was going to see the world as it currently existed. There was a small moment of panic: What if I missed out on something? I'll never be able to do it again! It was an odd feeling, given that I've been anticipating this moment for months with excitement, but when it was finally nigh, it was strange.

Today.. well, today I will be doing several things once the servers come back up. I'll be race changing my Tauren Druid into a Troll, and my Blood Elf hunter into an Undead- remember when Rolf was getting ill? It turns out he died, and he's become undead. It's OK though, he still has the blood elf personality, even if he's a bit drippy about the face.

I'll leave you with this, a lovely screenshot on the beach of Tanaris.. that is no longer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment